Unzip files from archive and you will find following folders and files.
- includes/demo-import – folder with data import files
- estand-child.zip – archive with child theme
- estand-theme.zip – archive with installable WordPress theme
- Elementor Templates – folder with Elementor template files
Theme Installation and Demo Import Video Tutorial
After theme installation you’ll see a notification with recommended plugins that you should install if you want to get full functionality of a theme. The most important plugins are highlighted with Required label.
Plugins Included with the theme
- Deo Core – Our main plugin, contains important theme functions, such as social media, custom post types, WordPress widgets etc.
- Deo Elementor – Extension for Elementor page builder. Includes custom widgets for Elementor.
- Meta Box – The main plugin responsible for custom metaboxes. ( required – free )
- Kirki Toolkit – A framework used for adding theme options to the WordPress Customizer. ( required – free )
- Elementor – The most advanced Drag and Drop front-end page builder
- Envato Market – Plugin responsible for theme updates
- Mailchimp for WordPress – Plugin for Mailchimp integration
- Contact Form 7 – Just another contact form plugin. Simple but flexible.
- Smash Balloon Instagram Feed – Display beautifully clean, customizable, and responsive Instagram feeds.
- One Click Demo Import – Plugin responsible for demo and theme settings import
- Cost Calculator – This plugin can be purchased on CodeCanyon if needed.
The process of importing demo content is quite straightforward. Simply follow these steps:
- Install all the required plugins for the theme. Download and install Cost Calculator plugin if needed.
- Navigate to Appearance -> Import Demo Data choose the demo and click Import
- Wait until the process is completed